Modern Day Pilgrims

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Bag

I finished another bag last week and gave it to our friend, Sammy, as a Christmas present.  I thought I'd show a couple pictures on the blog, along with a cute picture of Charlotte.  I've learned that some readers of this blog don't like me posting new stories that aren't about Charlotte.  Hmph.  ;-)  Anyway, I caught her sitting on a Christmas box and buzzing her lips together having a good ole time.   The box was supposed to be under the tree but she walked off with it - apparently so she could sit on top of it and make funny noises with her lips.  When she saw me whip out the camera, she went into picture mode and started smiling.





3 comments:

  1. Those are very cute bags....good job! As for Charlotte, well, I have to admit I enjoy the pics and stories. Be patient with those of us who aren't with her as much as we would like to be! Too funny about sneaking off with the presents and sitting on them.

    Hmmmmm....I remember somebody else who used to sneak off with the packages, unwrap them, take a peek, oh so gently rewrap and stick back under the tree 'thinking' I was none the wiser. Huh huh, little did you know. So be thankful she's just sitting on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I truthfully and honestly never did that unless it was before I developed a memory. Maybe you need to interrogate Matt or Heather....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you may be right. My mistake, I think it WAS Heather. You know you're getting old when you confuse one kid with the other one - sheez.

    ReplyDelete