Modern Day Pilgrims

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Glasses

We have a few more days in Michigan before heading down to Indy again. We're having such a great time even though we're missing Chris a lot. While in Michigan, I got some new glasses. It was on my agenda for this summer, and I'm so glad I decided to do it in Michigan. There is this awesome store called SEE that sells retro-looking, fun frames. SEE is only in a few locations around the country so finding it was a real gem. They only make 150 frames of each design (total!), so you know that anything you pick out will be unique and one of a kind. The chances of me ever finding one of the 149 people who also chose my frames will be very unlikely! Although, maybe it would be neat to meet them. Maybe we'd be like kindred spirits or something since we obviously have the same taste! :-) Attached are a couple pictures of my new glasses. I like so many pairs that I ended up getting two! I also posted a picture of Chuck wearing her new cowboy boots. I posted them because they are so typical of her. In one picture, she's studying them. In the next, the boot is in her mouth. She does that to everything - studies and then devours! Unfortunately, studying things first doesn't necessarily keep her from putting things into her mouth that she shouldn't. Oh well.

I got these as my everyday, go with anything glasses since there's black and brown on them.


These are my funkier frames as they have hunter green, lime green, and a brownish orange shade on them.


Studying the new shoe

Eating the new shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment