Modern Day Pilgrims

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Sewing

I've recently completed a few sewing projects and they're all Oliver + S.  I just love their patterns.  They're very easy to follow and have a more tailored look than most sewing patterns.  Here's some pictures:

Oliver + S Swingset Tunic, Size 5T

Oliver + S Swingset Tunic, Size 5T

Oliver + S Swingset Tunic, Back View (Snap Closure)

Oliver + S Jump Rope Dress, Size 4T

Oliver + S Jump Rope Dress, Back View, Size 5T

Oliver + S Nature Walk Pullover, Size 4T.  I altered the pattern to have a hood instead of a collar.  I also added a flower pin for a more girly touch. 

Pants to match the Oliver + S Nature Walk Pullover.  I started with the pants tutorial from dana-made-it.com and made adjustments to help it match the pullover better.

Oliver + S Nature Walk Pullover, Back View, Size 4T.  I altered the pattern to have a hood instead of a collar.

For the Boy: Oliver + S Nature Walk Pullover, 6-12 Months

For the Boy: Oliver + S  Nature Walk Pants, Size 6-12 Months

For the Boy: Oliver + S Nature Walk Pullover, Back View, Size 6-12 Months

And here's some pictures of Charlotte in the 4T clothes:

Headed to the park.  I hadn't made the matching pants yet.

Wearing her Jump Rope dress at a birthday party last weekend.

I'm not sure what it was about her thumbnail that captivated her interest in this photo.

Yay for being at a birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, how did you figure out what type of pattern to use for a hood with the pullover? Very clever!

    ReplyDelete