Modern Day Pilgrims

Monday, February 6, 2012

Promised Pictures

Here are the promised pictures of Charlotte in her dress.  It JUST fit so I think this past Friday was the last time she'll wear it.  It was difficult to get on but even harder to get off.  Poor Charlotte was not real happy with me when we tried to get it off her.  I'm just glad I didn't have to cut the dress to get it off.  It fit great once I forced it on her.  All of her 4T clothes are a bit big on her still, so either the pattern runs pretty small for a 4T or Modkid needs to revise the Addison dress pattern to have an invisible side zipper to make it easier to get on and off.  Oh well.  It's still a cute dress!  I just hate putting in all that money and work on a dress she was only able to wear once.  I'll just have to remember to make a size larger than needed or add an invisible zipper when I make this pattern again.    



And here's a bonus picture of Charlotte, my brother, and I at the Bahrain fort.  Matt was here the last 2 weeks of January and wanted to see the fort again.  My preggo belly is about 28 weeks in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment