Modern Day Pilgrims

Monday, January 11, 2010

3 Months


Charlotte turned three months old on the 6th. I wasn't able to take her 3 month picture until tonight. Things have been C-R-A-Z-Y around here! Chris has been working long hours, I've been busy taking care of Charlotte, cleaning the house, and socializing with new friends. The only time I've had to sit and be still is during my devotional and prayer time - until tonight. Chris is working late and so I'm enjoying some much desired down time! After writing this, I'm going to do one of my all-time favorite pastimes that I never get enough time to do: read.

Charlotte is growing strong. We'll find out how long she is and how much she weighs at her upcoming doctor's appointment. She's sort of in between sizes. She's outgrown many of her 6 month outfits, but she's also too big for some of her 9 month clothing. She still smiles almost all the time but she's learned how to let us know when she's tired. When she gets a little fussy, into the crib she goes! She takes 3, 1-hour naps per day, but on the days we're out and about, I can tell it gets to her. Since she wakes up fairly easily with loud noises, she doesn't usually nap well if we're not at home. I went to an American Women's Assocation meeting today, and she fell asleep in my arms fairly early on, but then it was time for a presentation by a lady who runs a gym here. She thought it would be a good idea to get all of the women on their feet to do some "aerobics". On a side note, I've never seen such weak aerobics in my life. It was more like swaying. Anyway, they blared the music during this little swaying session, and it woke Charlotte up. To make up for it, she slept for over 2 hours when we got home! :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOL, out of 9 mo clothing already! Go Charlotte! Love it. She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete