Modern Day Pilgrims

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Charlotte's First Boyfriend

Charlotte may be starting with the boys a bit early, but I guess she's in a position that most girls only dream to be in. At a baby play group we go to every Sunday morning (church is on Friday here and Sunday's are our Monday), she is the only girl out of four babies. She has the pick of the litter, and she's chosen Cade as her "favorite". He's a fine choice, but we'll be supervising her dates with Cade until she's at least 18. ;-) When they're together, they like to hold hands, smile at each other, and "talk" to each other in the form of coos. It's absolutely adorable. I didn't get great pictures this morning, and I'm sorry for that. I meant to bring my camera and totally forgot, so the camera on my cell had to suffice for today. Maybe I'll get better pics next week!

1 comment: