Modern Day Pilgrims

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 Month Photoshoot and Update!

Charlotte is officially 10 months old! She turned the big 1-0 on Friday but I didn't get to take pictures until today. And I have good news for all you Charlotte lovers out there. Her 10th month of life is a bonus month for pictures, because yesterday my dear friends Nicole and Dan took some pics of Charlotte, too! Yay! I should have those pictures within the next couple of weeks, but until then, you can enjoy the pictures I took of Charlotte tonight even though I can guarantee they won't be even half as good as Nicole's! In other words, Nicole is so good that I shouldn't even have bothered taking some pics of Charlotte tonight, but I was wanting to post some 10 month pics right away since I was so slow in getting her 9 month pics up. By the way, if you want to see what a good photographer Nicole is before you see the ones she just took of Charlotte, you can visit her website here.

As a 1o month old, here's a list of what Charlotte is doing:
  • Crawling everywhere and walking along furniture. It wouldn't surprise me if she's walking before her 1st birthday.
  • She eats table food now but still takes a bottle after her meals. She is still an excellent eater and we've yet to find something she won't eat. Her favorites include cheese, broccoli, green beans, bread, and blueberries.
  • She can drink out of a sippy cup, and thanks to Grandma P, she can use a straw!
  • She's in 18 month clothing and weighs around 23 pounds. When we went to the doctor last week, they didn't get her length, so I guess I should do that myself sometime.
  • She can clap her hands.
  • She can wave bye bye.
  • Besides the two teeth she already has, she is currently working on 6 others. One of six has broken the surface on the bottom and the others are close behind!
  • She can say dada, mama, and baba (bottle), but I think baba is the only word she really understands what she's saying. She loves to talk but it's all gibberish!
  • She can also recite all of the U.S. president's in order. Ok, maybe she can't quite do that yet. But my baby will be a genius, you know! ;-)
Here's the 10 month photos I took of her:







No comments:

Post a Comment