Modern Day Pilgrims

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Leaving Today

Around noon today, Charlotte and I will make our way to the Detroit airport to begin our long journey to Bahrain. With two connections, the total time it will take to get to Chris will be around 21 hours. Please be thinking about and praying for us today. We both have little colds and Charlotte is teething. This is causing her to be fussier than normal and her "normal" is not fussy. Charlotte has never done well with sleeping if she's not in her crib. On the way to the states in June, she only slept 5 hours the entire way. I had Chris's help but now I'm on my own - with a cold. Please pray for God to give me patience!

I'll get an update on here when we've made it back safe and sound, Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment