Modern Day Pilgrims

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

38 Weeks

I had a Dr.'s appointment today, but I don't have any new updates because the Dr. didn't check to see if I've progressed further. She didn't want to "start" anything since Chris doesn't get here for another week. I have another appointment in one week (the day before Chris gets in), and she said she would check then.

In other news, I always knew I liked Sarah Michelle Prinze. Ever since Buffy, I've been a fan. She recently gave birth to a little girl and guess what she named her? Charlotte. She has excellent taste! I just hope Charlotte won't now become the new Taylor, Kelsey, or Madison!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that she named her baby Charlotte, and I immediately wondered why she stole your name!!! :) I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE 38 WEEKS!!!!! Take advantage of all the sleep you can get for the next 2 weeks!!! AND let's play soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete