Modern Day Pilgrims

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane...Soon!

It looks like Charlotte and I will be joining Chris in Bahrain a lot sooner than expected!! We got word this morning that Charlotte's passport will be delivered tomorrow! We weren't really expecting it for at least another week. Assuming our doctor appointments go well tomorrow, all we'll be waiting on is the go ahead to get plane tickets. I'm not sure on the exact day I'll be leaving yet. Chris and I still need to talk about that and it sort of depends on when we're given the go ahead, but I'm hoping to be reunited with him by the end of next week! I shall keep you all updated as soon as I know. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so EXCITED for you both! and praying you have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you will be back together again as a family. It is hard enough to be new parents, but doing apart is even harder! I'll be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that's such awesome news!!!!!!!! I'm SO happy Nicole and I get one more day with you tomorrow. We're gonna miss you so much. Love you to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm with faith on this one! :) our dinner date tonight is perfect timing!! :)

    ReplyDelete