Modern Day Pilgrims

Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Month Old!


It's hard to believe that Charlotte is already a month old today. Sure this last month has been beyond exhausting, but even more so, it's been an incredible joy and blessing to be Charlotte's mommy. Happy one month baby girl!!

As an update, Charlotte and I got our medical clearances yesterday! Charlotte weighed in at 10 lbs, 13 oz...2 lbs and 12 oz more than her birth weight!! Geez super fudge chunk! :-) Since we've received our medical clearances, we'll be leaving for Bahrain this coming Tuesday night from Detroit. Thanks in advance for your prayers!

I cannot thank my friends and family enough for the amazing memories I've made since being home in May. You all have been such an incredible blessing and support while I've transitioned from one thing to the next and have had to experience so many of those transitions without my husband. I cannot thank you enough for being there for me. I will miss you all SO much and keep tearing up at the thought of leaving. It's so bittersweet and I wish I could take you all with me. We'll be home this summer so it won't even be a year that we have to be apart. Unfortunately, I won't be home for 5 months next time. Oh well. I know we'll make the most of it! I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment