Modern Day Pilgrims

Sunday, December 4, 2011

20 Weeks

I'm 21 weeks today and never did post about my 20 week appointment.  Please accept my apologies.  The 20 week appointment went well and the doctor once again saw no causes for concern.  We definitely confirmed it's a boy.  That was quite obvious as soon as the ultrasound image pulled up in the doctor's office.  We also think we finally have a name.  We're not going to share it yet just incase Chris changes his mind.  I think I'm pretty good to go after agonizing over a name for a few months now.  Here's some pictures:
  
 This was taken this past Friday before church for those who want to see my growing belly.

 A picture of Charlotte and I.  She wanted to get in on the photo taking fun.

 Another of Charlotte and I.  You may notice the mark on her forehead.  She is as clumsy as I was as a kid (and still am).  She was running in the house and tripped over her own two feet and slammed into a concrete wall (all of our walls are concrete).  It looked waaaaay worse than this when it first happened.  Poor girl.

 Pictures of baby boy at 20 weeks

 Cutie patootie

 He was being very shy and wouldn't let us see anything but his profile, and even getting a profile shot was hard because he kept covering his face with his hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment