Modern Day Pilgrims

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What I've Been up to

I have been working on a Christmas quilt for a couple months now and actually made my deadline!  I was hoping to have it finished by December 1st and I finished it yesterday.  I had enough fabric leftover that I decided to make two matching pillows today.  I love how the project turned out!  I got the pattern from Moda Bake Shop at this link: http://www.modabakeshop.com/2011/08/road-to-tennessee.html#more









We also went to an auction this past weekend and picked up a couple Tiffany lamps.  I'm very excited and I think they coordinate well together!



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job! You're becoming quite the seamstress - better than Mom!! (The lamps aren't too shabby either ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, the quilt and pillows are beautiful! Great job!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete