Modern Day Pilgrims

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sewing for "The Boy"

So I FINALLY got around to sewing for The Boy.  I found a couple free tutorials online and decided to give them a try.  I was able to make everything below with a flannel pajama shirt I never wear anymore because it shrunk too much in the wash and just looked funky on me as a result.  I'm glad I didn't throw it away, because I think it made some super cute things for The Boy!

Keep in mind I dressed a doll.  They will hopefully look cuter on our little guy!

A profile pic of the hat.  Love it!  I got this "He's All Boy" baby cap tutorial from ThisMamaMakesStuff.

A front (smashed) view of the hat.  In case you missed it above, I got this "He's All Boy" baby cap tutorial from ThisMamaMakesStuff.

Basic baby pants from Made by Rae.  I will probably be making a bunch of these!

A bib pattern that I made myself.  I did the guitar applique with my embroidery machine.  Why a guitar? It's the only free applique pattern I could find that I didn't think would look stupid.  :-)  I got the free applique pattern from Planet Applique.

No comments:

Post a Comment