Modern Day Pilgrims

Monday, September 13, 2010

Learning To Eat With A Spoon

Today we decided to try and teach Charlotte how to eat with a spoon. She did better than we thought she would, and it helped that we loaded the spoon and just had her pick it up. We did that because she wasn't figuring out how to "scoop" things onto her spoon. We've also been trying to figure out if she's a lefty or righty. We're leaning towards lefty, but it may be too soon to tell. You can let us know what you think after watching this video, which reminds me of something: I fixed the comment section so that anyone can comment whether or not you have a blogger account. I guess there was issues with that before. Enjoy the video!


1 comment:

  1. I don't know.....seems to be using her left hand the most but still does use the right. Think we're just going to have to wait and see a bit longer. I thought it was hilarious though that she kept turning the spoon upside down!

    ReplyDelete