Modern Day Pilgrims

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our Day

Today, Charlotte and I went to the health unit so Charlotte could get her polio vaccine and then we stayed to have lunch with Chris (mac 'n cheese...mmmm!). I'm glad it was only one shot today. In the past, she's gotten as many as 5, which I personally think is too much at once. She still cried a bit but not the heart wrenching sobs that 5 shots bring. She also got a tiny stuffed pig from the nurse, which help coax some smiles! She weighed in today at 26 lbs and is right at 80cm long (31 1/2"). I guess we'll have to bust out the 24 month clothing soon.


So Charlotte got a shot today, but what did Mommy get? Cotton candy!! We got a box today from my mother-in-law and in it was fabric we bought at JoAnn's in August. Behold the beautiful 100% cotton fabric (hence cotton candy) that I can't wait to get my hands onto and sew some cute dresses for Charlotte:

No comments:

Post a Comment