Modern Day Pilgrims

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

7 Months

Charlotte turns 7 months old tomorrow. Since tomorrow's going to be a busy day, I decided to take her pictures this morning. The clothes she's wearing in the photos are 12-18 months. I figured she might fit into those outfits by the summer, but I definitely wasn't expecting her to fit into them now. The bubble dress fits perfectly, which is really sad since it's so cute. I think I'm going to try and copy that dress into a larger size...a hard task since I'm a novice sewer, but try I will.

Charlotte is super close to crawling. For the past few months, she's been rolling completely around, but just within the past week, she's started to get up on her hands and knees and move her legs a bit. It wouldn't surprise me if she's crawling within the next couple of weeks. Here is a video of her trying to crawl:



And here are Charlotte's 7-month photos. One of these days I'm going to get a new camera, and it's going to be fantastic. Until then, I'll keep playing with photoshop to appease myself. At the very least, I wish I could figure out what happened to my attachment flash. I really hate all the shadows behind Charlotte. OK, I'll quit complaining. Here's the pics of Charlotte:





No comments:

Post a Comment