Modern Day Pilgrims

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sewing Projects

That's a lot of batting! Let me explain...every fall, there are two fairs that are popular among ex-pats in Bahrain. Chris and I didn't go to either last year, but from talking to others, there's apparently not a lot of Christmas stuff even though the fairs are held around the holiday season. I had the idea to sew a bunch of Christmas stockings and other Christmas-related things to try and sell at the fairs this fall. I'm starting early since it's going to take awhile to sew everything. The picture above is the batting I ordered from JoAnn's...it's huge! Charlotte was climbing all over it the other night. She was also eating the batting before Chris noticed it and stopped her. Haha!

Below are a few pictures of other sewing projects I've been working on the past two weeks. Besides the pictures below, I've also made another shirt and dress. They're not pictured because I forgot to have Chris take pictures when I wore them. You'll have to trust me when I say they're cute!

A dress I made for Charlotte. Below is her wearing it. It's a size 2, so it's a little big for her yet. Okay, it's a lot big!




I didn't make the dress Charlotte is wearing, but I thought this was a cute picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment