Modern Day Pilgrims

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Different Side of Our Little Darling

Just about all the pictures of Charlotte I post are of her beaming from ear to ear. She is a very happy baby but she does have her moments. She can be a rather "clingy" baby and loves attention. I hate to say this, but so far she's a mommy's girl. If she sees me walk out of the room, she'll have a breakdown...even when Chris is home and is holding her. Other times she'll just start crying because she wants our attention or wants us to play with her. It's a little ridiculous! And I don't want you to think that we've made her like this or indulge her...we usually don't since we want her to learn to play by herself! So here are some photos of a side of Charlotte you haven't seen...during one of her many "I want some attention" breakdowns. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment