Modern Day Pilgrims

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our Santa Baby

I got into the festive mood yesterday and decided to decorate for Christmas. I usually wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but I've had a productive week (just don't ask about laundry) and decided to set things up a couple days early. After I looked at the fruit of my labor, I felt like getting Charlotte dressed up in something festive! You see, my sweet friend, Erin, had just given me a pile of clothes that belonged to her daughter, Sadie, before she outgrew them. One of the outfits was a little Santa dress sized 18 months. My not-even-14-month-old-daughter is a chunk and is already in 24 months clothing, but I thought I'd squeeze her in the Santa dress, even if just for one time, to see how cute she looked and snap some photos. She was cute indeed, and I think the dress being a bit too small made it even cuter!

The look on her face cracks me up.

Strutting her stuff like a little model!

No comments:

Post a Comment