Modern Day Pilgrims

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Snuggle Bunny

Three posts in one day and on a Saturday? You might be asking yourself why I'm not doing something more important like spending time with my husband. Well, he's not here. He had to work this morning so don't you feel bad now. ;-) Just kidding. Anyway, for Charlotte's birthday, someone gave us the book, "Snuggle Bunny". Charlotte isn't real into books yet, but she LOVES this book. She'll literally bring it to me every few seconds and would be perfectly happy if I did nothing all day but read this book to her. I've read it so much that I have it memorized and it got to the point where I put it way up high so that she couldn't reach it and bring it to me. Although, she somehow managed to get her hands on it and brought it to me this morning. I'm not sure if Chris took it down? This book was written by a British author so it doesn't come out in the states until the Spring of 2011. Being in Bahrain, a former British colony with lots of British expats, it's available here. I recorded myself reading it to her this morning:

1 comment:

  1. That book is absolutely adorable, along with the snuggle bunny sitting on your lap! I can see why she likes it.

    ReplyDelete